As a Dallas Real Estate Agent, I enjoy being able to recommend different restaurants to my clients. As an adopted Texas, I know how important a good margarita is.
Known as the Margarita Mile, this list features the best and brightest margaritas that Dallas has to offer. Local Chef Julian Rodarte and Visit Dallas invite you to take this tequila experience to savor and discover energizing drinks throughout some of Dallas’ best neighborhoods. From a classic frozen margarita to hand-crafted creations, Dallas has staked their claim as the Home of the Frozen Margarita.
So, raise a glass to a refreshing experience and start making plans to try as many creations as possible.
1. Nick & Rye – Summertime Sadness Margarita: This jalapeno, mint-infused margarita is served on the rocks and has a fresh, fun taste with a hint of heat.
2. Mariano’s Mexican Cuisine – Frozen Sunburst Margarita: Considered the birthplace of the frozen margarita machine, the Frozen Sunburst features tequila infused with strawberry and mango puree.
3. Desperados Mexican Restaurant – La Margarita: This classic margarita cocktail has been named Dallas’ Best Margarita five times and features fresh lime juice, Sauza Conmemorativo, Cointreau and a secret ingredient.
4. Taqueria La Ventana – La Ventana Margarita: This classic drink is best enjoyed on the patio with a view of the Downtown skyline.
5. The Tipsy Alchemist – Roca Rita: This sweet and spicy drink is one to savor. With a mix of Pina Loca Pineapple tequila, triple sec, Jalapeno reduction, nitrogen cilantro, fresh lime and bitters, this is one margarita you won’t want to miss.
6. El Fenix – The Original El Fenix Margarita: For the past five years, El Fenix’s classic margarita has been voted “D’s Best” by the readers of D Magazine. It’s no surprise as this drink has had 100 years to be perfected.
7. The Rustic – The Rimy Rita: With an extra pop of flavor from the sangria popsicle, the Rimy Rita is a fan favorite.
8. Wild Salsa – Wild Rita: Bursting with flavor, this well-balanced drink features roasted pineapple, jalapeno-infused tequila, lime juice and agave.
9. Urban Taco - Acapulquena Margarita: Using Casa Noble Crystal tequila, fresh pineapple, basil and lime juice, sipping this margarita will have you picturing yourself on the beach in no time.
10. Revolver Taco Lounge – Revolver Margarita: Simply made with fresh lime juice, simple syrup, orange liqueur and tequila, this classic margarita will have you coming back to Revolver Taco Lounge for more than just their award-winning tacos.
Want more margaritas? Check out the full list at Visit Dallas.